1 B Andrew Street Melrose Park
Family-focused duplex with superb outdoor space
Beautifully presented and refreshed, this attractive torrens title duplex evokes an easy-care atmosphere that is customised for contemporary family living. Relaxed laid-back style is the theme throughout featuring multiple indoor-outdoor living/entertaining spaces designed for year-round enjoyment. To cement the family-friendly appeal, storage is in plentiful supply, from the single garage with easy access, to the laundry with ample cabinetry. Enjoying a peaceful yet wonderfully convenient location, this lovely home is ready to move in now while still possessing scope to add your own personal flair.
- Spacious living room with reverse-cycle air opens to side paved area
- Large sunlit kitchen flows to rear dining and lounge, opens to outside
- Private N-west paved outdoor area w/ option to landscape if desired
- Oversized master w/ ensuite, room for study, deep WIR, reverse-air
- Additional double beds, second bed includes built-ins, reverse-air
- Additional all-weather upper terrace enjoys elevated district outlooks
- Main tiled bathroom w/ bathtub plus internal laundry w/ access outside
- Sleek tiled floors, high ceilings, new soft carpet and freshly painted t/out
- Single auto garage plus undercover carport, additional storage in garage
- Walk to shops, buses, Ferry, waterfront parks, West Ryde Public School
Surrounded by a welcoming friendly community, this is a superb opportunity to join this coveted pocket brimming with endless lifestyle benefits.
Land Size: 293sqm (approx)