5 Wyong Street Oatley
Immaculate family home in prime location
Peaceful and private with leafy outlooks from every room, this immaculate home promises a superb family lifestyle. Flowing over two levels, it enjoys light-filled interiors, formal and informal living and open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. All bedrooms include built-in robes while the master suite features a large private terrace with a charming elevated streetscape. Enviably located, it is an easy stroll to village shops, eateries and rail, as well as Oatley Public School.
- Kitchen/family room, granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances
- Level rear manicured garden and private alfresco entertaining
- Vast formal living/dining room, inviting front garden and veranda
- Master bedroom suite with built-in, ensuite and generous terrace
- Lovely bright bathrooms plus internal laundry room with third WC
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, back-to-base security alarm
- Remote controlled double garage, built-in storage, internal access
- Prized cul-de-sac position within a stroll to Georges River foreshore
Ready to move straight into and enjoy, this home is beautifully presented, exceptionally functional and desirably positioned within a stroll to the heart of vibrant Oatley, including shops, eateries, bus and rail transport and the iconic central parkland.
Land Size: 358sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $325 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $250 per quarter (approx.)