90 Palace Street Petersham
Graceful Victorian in an exceptional location.
Impressively presented and delightfully versatile, this oversized 1880s terrace lends itself to a premium standard of contemporary living while brimming with classic charm. A rear entertainers' garden and unique sun-filled internal courtyard are designed for fantastic indoor-outdoor living, while inside, three airy levels offer formal lounge and dining plus stylish family room, sparkling new kitchen and bathroom, and immaculately-finished attic space. Peacefully positioned steps to cafes, parks, city transport and quality schools, this is truly an exceptional home to enjoy and grow with into the future.
• Multiple flexible living and retreat spaces over three floors
• Modern family lounge with pitched ceiling, clerestory windows
• Sleek kitchen with 5-burner Miele gas cooking, stone benchtops
• Master bedroom boasts balcony and neighbourhood views
• Leafy native front garden with rockery and water feature
• High ceilings, deep timber skirtings, plaster mouldings
• Wide honey floorboards and designer stone tiles throughout
• Secure parking, new solar hot water system, rainwater tank
• Stroll to buses, Petersham Park, Fort Street High School