70 Livingstone Road Petersham
Huge Development Opportunity on 443sqm block
Currently set up as three separate self-contained dwellings, this tightly held home is offered for the first time in several decades and provides an exciting opportunity to reinstate as one large single residence or potentially redevelop the site (STCA).
It occupies a generous level block with a significant 14m frontage and is ideally located within walking distance of Marrickville Park and the weekend markets, sought-after schools, parks, dining, cafes and bus/rail transport options.
- Rare triple investment or renovation/rebuild opportunity on approx. 443sqm
- All dwellings have fully functional kitchens, bathrooms & living rooms
- Original finishes, character high ceilings, timber floors and feature fireplace
- Low maintenance block featuring extensive garden paving and large pergola
- Lock-up single garage with ample storage, additional carport and driveway parking
- Laundry room, Store room and external WC
- Near Wilkins Green and Public School; just 15mins walk to Petersham station
The property is easily accessible to everything this popular area of the inner west has to offer, with all conveniences close by. It's also within walking distance of Marrickville's restaurant strip, prestigious Newington College, and just 9km from Sydney CBD.
Land size = 443sqm (approx.)
Council = $620 per quarter (approx.)
Water = $165 per quarter (approx.)