39 Station Street Petersham
Freestanding Federation overlooking Petersham Park
Tightly held full brick home, on the market for the first time in over 46 years. This family abode represents a wise choice for families looking to make their move to this blue-chip location.
Original Federation features such as ornate ceilings, lead light windows and feature fireplaces. Freshly painted with formal lounge, open plan kitchen/dining and useful home office/sunroom. This home also has excellent potential for the next owner to renovate & extend (STCA) to create their dream home.
French doors lead from the sunroom/home office onto a fully paved northeast facing rear yard with undercover entertainment area. Raised garden beds are ready for a green thumb to take advantage of the sunny aspect.
Tucked at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with plenty of on street parking, this home is also positioned directly adjacent to the sporting fields and leafy playgrounds of Historic Petersham Park and Fanny Durack swimming pool.
Mere footsteps to cafes, trains, buses and light rail and minutes to Leichhardt Marketplace; this prime location is also close to a choice selection of prestigious schools. What's not to love about this peaceful location with so much at your fingertips!
- Large sunny courtyard, with under cover area and raised garden beds, perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Full-brick build with high ornate ceilings in living spaces and bedrooms
- 3 spacious bedrooms, one with mirrored built in robe
- Air-conditioning and gas bayonets in the living room
- Beautiful bathroom in faithful heritage style, with shower over bath
- Directly across the road from Historic Petersham Park and Fanny Durack Pool.
- Convenient to transport, shops and a wide selection of schools.
- Set on a 297sqm block (approx.)
Complimentary EYEON Pest and Building Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/39-station-street-petersham-nsw-2049/