78 Bulwara Road Pyrmont
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Stylish home in a perfect lifestyle locale.
Beautifully re-invented throughout, this spacious terrace delivers a stylish escape in a popular tree-lined cul-de-sac. Situated in a whisper quiet location in the inner city, this immaculate home is safe and secure and only a quick stroll to every desirable amenity. Light filled interiors have been cleverly updated maintaining all the home's original charms and combining modern features. Its versatility further adds to its appeal with a large study perfectly sized for an additional bedroom if required. Including a sun-trap rear alfresco courtyard plus ample at the door street parking in the quiet street, discover all the local delights with the large supermarket, local cafes and bus at the end of the street and easy walking distance to the Fish Market, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Powerhouse Museum, waterfront, rail and the stunning Darling Harbour.
- Separate lounge featuring a fireplace with gas point
- Dining room, gas kitchen with timber benchtops
- Peaceful rear garden retreat ideal for entertaining
- Top floor master suite with ensuite and robes
- Alternative mid-floor master with robes and balcony
- Study or 3rd bedroom, lower level bathroom/laundry
- High ceilings, timber flooring, light and bright
- Quality appliances in the kitchen including dishwasher
- Under stair and in-roof storage areas
- Generous built in storage areas and shelving
- Reverse cycle-air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Ready to enjoy or an excellent investment option
- DA Approval for further extension
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.