67 Alt Street Queens Park
Parkside charm on prized corner block
Tucked into a tightly held enclave between two of Sydney's most iconic parklands (Centennial and Queens), this period home holds tremendous all-round appeal. Comfortable to live in as is, to enjoy the character features and warmth, or use the scale to create your own contemporary masterpiece. The sought after corner position allows for all day sunlight, and rear lane access to the garage ensures easy come and go. Held and lived in lovingly by the same family for 40 years, the home retains an old world charm that is hard to replicate. In addition to the original house there is also an attached granny-flat (full bedroom/bathroom/living and kitchen) that's been renovated to appeal, with it's own private access to the side and back garden. A valuable asset for visitors, an au pair or an extra income earner for short-term accommodation. This is an opportunity not to be missed in one of the eastern suburbs most valued and loved family pockets.
- 387 sqm approx holding, prized corner position
- Attached granny flat at the back with own access, recently updated.
- Leafy, tree lined street renowned as one of the area's most popular, with rear lane access
- Held in the same family for 40 years
- Sunny back garden
- Grand proportions, high ceilings, period charm
- Vintage features in the home with opportunity for re-creation
- European, hydronic central heating in winter, and comfortable, cross-flow breezes in summer
- Peacefully positioned between two of Sydney's most famous parklands
- Pleasant walk to Bondi Junction amenities, retail precinct and station
- Bus stop around the corner
- Close to top schools, easy access to city and beaches