36 Springside Street Rozelle
Lifestyle appeal in a modern dual-level home
Displaying a fresh modern design, this two-storey residence promises a premium bayside lifestyle and delivers an easy low maintenance base that's within footsteps to the Harbour foreshore.
It brings space, light, and location to its list of many highlights, and offers a generous and bright home ideal for those who love to entertain, indoors and out.
- A user-friendly layout with separate living and dining areas
- An easy flow out to a large alfresco deck and grassed garden
- Three upstairs bedrooms, the master has a built-in and ensuite
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Full main bathroom plus a downstairs powder room and internal laundry
- Freshly presented with polished floors and modern decor
- North facing front courtyard and parking for two cars
- Ready to move in and enjoy with nothing more to do or spend
- Footsteps to express city bus connections and Rozelle markets
The property is even further enhanced by its highly sought-after position within short walking distance to King George Park and the Bay Run, as well as all of Rozelle's vibrant cafes and dining options.
Council Rates: $459 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $222 p/q (approx.)
To purchase an EYEON Building & Pest Inspection report, please head to: www.eyeon.com.au/s/vLrV6u