34 Quirk Street Rozelle
Charming semi on 114sqm.
This lovely semi-detached home impresses with updated interiors accented by fine period details. Neat, hedged front gardens and a covered porch welcome to reveal polished timber floors, high ceilings and light washed spaces. Discover a formal lounge with original sculpted timber fireplace, separate dining and a modern gas kitchen. Enjoy summer entertaining from an attractive rear garden with timber deck embraced by overarching greenery. The home is peacefully situated an easy walk to Darling St shopping and dining, transport and swift driving access to the CBD. Make the most of one of Sydney's most promising and satisfying lifestyle locations.
• Situated near the lifestyle features of the Inner West
• Neat, modern spaces with elegant charm
• Formal lounge and separate dining
• Modern gas kitchen with pantry and plentiful cabinetry
• Master bedroom with spacious built in robe
• Great outdoor entertaining, sun dappled
• Bathroom with shower and laundry points
• Polished timber floors, fans, fireplace
• Easy access to parklands and markets
• CBD only minutes drive away