9 Hartley Street Rozelle
Call 02 9818 2133 for Inspection times.
Wonderfully private freestanding family home
A picturesque home with a serene ambience, this freestanding home is set over two levels in one of Rozelle's finest locations for both whisper quiet living and access to the city. With warm timber finishes, leadlights and multiple skylights ensuring an abundance of light, the versatile floorplan benefits from multiple living areas and a magnificently private entertaining setting. Ready for immediate enjoyment, interiors have been refreshed with quality contemporary updates whilst retaining a timeless, classic appeal.
- Premier Balmain Peninsula locale
- Flowing, family-sized open plan living, dining area and eat in kitchen
- Three large bedrooms, two with BIRs
- Double doors open to a spacious courtyard framed by lush gardens
- Separate upstairs retreat opens on to a balcony with city glimpses
- Chic gourmet Stone kitchen with Smeg gas/electric appliances
- Secluded study nook plus spacious office adjoining the master bedroom
- Secure carport plus extra off-street car space, Jetmaster fireplace, A/C
- 5000 litre rain water tanks/storage
- Set on 225sqm
Nestled in a tranquil residential enclave, this perfectly positioned home is just a short distance from express city transport and the Anzac Bridge. Historic pubs and cute cafes are dotted around the area within strolling distance, and the property is an easy walk to the cosmopolitan hub of Darling Street and Sydney's famous Bay Run.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.