18 Quirk Street Rozelle
Call 02 9818 2133 for Inspection times.
Picturesque charm with further potential
Pretty as a picture, this freestanding Victorian timber cottage epitomises the charm of this historic Inner City suburb with its village atmosphere, cafe culture, local shops and markets and easy access to the City. Attractively presented with further potential, the home has DA Approval to renovate the rear section for contemporary in/outdoor living.
- Generous lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning & enclosed front veranda/study
- Original high timber-panelled ceilings & polished timber floors
- Main bedroom with built-ins & reverse cycle air conditioning, 2nd bed with ceiling fan
- Renovation-approved eat-in kitchen, bathroom with laundry, separate WC
- 120 sqm (Approx.) block with side access & private garden court yard
- Leafy street, close to CBD & Parramatta Express bus routes
- Minutes' walk to cafes, boutiques, schools, markets & light rail
A classic opportunity to buy into this soughtafter suburb & renovate to maximise the lifestyle potential & add value in this quiet yet super central location
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.