161 Evans Street Rozelle
Character-rich terrace enjoys convenient Rozelle setting
Brimming with soft natural light, this warm character-filled terrace evokes an irresistible air of laid-back rustic charm throughout. Situated in a coveted position, just steps from vibrant Rozelle village, it unites low-maintenance living with lifestyle and standout convenience.
- Flexible floorplan over two levels, comfortable as is with scope to personalise
- Front lounge with fireplace flows through to dining with original pot belly stove
- Kitchen with solid timber benchtops, ample cabinetry, panty and huge sky-light
- Double bed opens via french doors to lace balcony with Harbour Bridge views
- Adjoining home office or additional living area flows to sunny rear tiled terrace
- Freestanding to one side, timber floorboards, exposed brick interiors throughout
- Tiled bathroom with shower, concealed internal laundry with easy access outside
- Private North-facing patio plus shared alfresco courtyard shaded by leafy trees
- Great home for first homebuyers, investors, professional singles or couples
- Walk to Darling Street, buses and harbourside parks
Council Rates $299.52 p/q (approx)
Water Rates $277.11 p/q (approx)
Positioned to embrace everything that Rozelle has to offer, delightful home that is ready for its next chapter.