41 Wellington Street Rozelle
Original freestanding residence offering enormous potential
A grand freestanding classic (1906), this completely original multi-level residence now awaits a creative buyer to take advantage of its impressive size and character and restore to its imposing former glory. Set on a generous 269sqm, complete with a private, freestanding one bedroom studio, it has immense potential to transform into a striking contemporary home, capitalising on panoramic top floor district views that overlook the harbour and stretch all the way out to the distant Blue Mountains.
• Period features include high ornate ceilings (requiring restoration)
• Lounge with an elegant marble fireplace, stained glass windows
• Dine-in kitchen with floor-to-ceiling tiles, functional gas appliances
• Large, versatile courtyard, great potential for alfresco entertaining
• Studio with private entrance, living area, bedroom and gas kitchen
• Skylit attic w/ expansive views, scope to convert to living area STCA
• Four oversized bedrooms, timber floorboards, gas heating
Positioned with the absolute best of the Inner West lifestyle at the doorstep, the property is footsteps to both Rozelle and Balmain villages, Rozelle Public school and markets, express transport to the city, waterfront parkland and the ever-popular Bay Run.