17 Parsons Street Rozelle
Freestanding charmer with private north facing garden
Quietly tucked away in a super convenient address while showcasing a beautiful blend of style and comfort, this charming sun-bright terrace is a delightful place to call home. Behind the lovely fore garden entry and quaint picket fence, you'll immediately be drawn to the gorgeous north facing rear deck and adorable garden.
- Inviting living/dining room with gas fireplace and built-in study nook
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking, pantry and lovely sunroom
- Kitchen/sunroom opens to private north facing deck and courtyard
- Master with BIR's, reverse-air and leafy balcony, 2nd bed w/ built-ins
- Tiled bathroom w/ vaulted sky-light, internal laundry w/ powder room
- Abundant storage plus attic storage, rear gate access via garden
- High ceilings, fresh neutral interiors, polished timber floorboards
- Roof solar paneling, reverse-cycle air, gas hot water system
- Walk to local shops, Darling Street eateries, harbourside parks
- Footsteps to great amenities, City buses, Rozelle Bay Light Rail
Impeccably maintained throughout, this postcode perfect home is simply ready to be moved straight into and enjoyed.
Land size: 126sqm