35 Cambridge Street Rozelle
Original C1901 gem offers exciting renovation project
A rare opportunity to create your dream home in a premium waterside suburb lies in this potential-packed C1901 terrace. Privately nestled in a convenient locale short walks to village shops, Darling Street eateries, Terry Street precinct, City buses, parks and the beautiful shores of Rozelle Bay.
- Flowing floorplan over one level ready for a complete overhaul
- Front living room with ornamental fireplace, option for 2nd bed
- Gas kitchen includes casual dining area, opens to rear garden
- Double bedroom with large airy window and built-in bookcase
- Private and deep N-east garden, awaiting total transformation
- Sky-lit tiled bathroom with shower, outdoor laundry facilities
- High ceilings throughout, timber paneling, solid floorboards
- Freestanding to one side, set on a deep 158sqm block of land
- Stroll to abundant eateries, pubs, parks, galleries and boutiques
- Walk to multiple transport options, exceptional City accessibility
In original condition yet holding all the foundations to create a truly wonderful home, this property serves up the ultimate blank canvas and is ready for its next exciting chapter.