65 Mansfield Street Rozelle
Original, double fronted cottage in prized location
Explore the potential to update this freestanding, vintage cottage with wide street frontage and light-filled interiors flowing to a sunny courtyard with North-East rear aspect. Set on a dual access block with rear frontage to Rosser Lane, the single level home is immediately liveable while offering exciting scope for creative transformation (STCA) to capitalise on its convenient location between White Bay and Darling Street.
- Living room with timber floors; enclosed front verandah
- Eat-in kitchen with gas stove and French doors to courtyard
- Double bedroom flows to enclosed sunroom/study
- Bathroom with shower above bath and laundry facilities
- Courtyard with storage shed and gate opening to rear lane
- Dual access block with sunny North-East rear aspect
Ideal for renovators and developers, the property is set in a quiet neighbourhood with a short stroll to cafes, village pubs, Darling Street shopping, Rozelle weekend markets and CBD buses. Enjoy walk-to-everywhere convenience and easy access to the city.