10 Red Lion Street Rozelle
Character terrace with charm, potential & prime positioning
Full of character and potential, this handsome Victorian terrace represents a prime opportunity for those seeking an attractive vintage home in a quiet street. It offers excellent value for money and features lots of original details and a striking period facade that forms an integral part of Rozelle's historic Mary Terrace row.
With DA approved plans to extend in place, there is also plenty of scope to add even more value with a creative update or redesign to take full advantage of the light, space and location.
- Versatile layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom with internal laundry
- A well-equipped kitchen with good storage and bench space
- Private north east facing courtyard with paved BBQ area
- DA approved plans to update or completely transform and renew
- A striking c1888 vintage façade makes a great first impression
- Polished Kauri floorboards, high ceilings and fresh neutral décor
- Many original features with original fireplaces and front veranda
- A quiet street with plenty of resident parking available
- A few short steps to Darling Street's restaurant and café strip
- Easy city access - less than 5km to the heart of the CBD
It's the lifestyle location that will truly appeal to buyers as it is positioned within walking distance to all of Rozelle's highlights with cafes, restaurants, and bus transport within footsteps from the front door.
To download a complimentary EYEON Zero Pest & Building Report, please head to: www.eyeon.com.au/10-red-lion-street-rozelle-nsw-2039/