18 Toelle Street Rozelle
Freestanding family cottage with private garden close to the water
Set on approx 300sqm just a minutes' walk from bayside King George Park at the bottom of the street, this much cherished three-bedroom cottage radiates classic charm and tasteful modern appeal in a highly desirable location. The home incorporates a sympathetic extension at the rear for spacious living on the one level, captures streaming natural light and flows to a garden sanctuary designed for relaxing in quiet leafy seclusion. It presents as a prized lifestyle retreat with inviting character just a short walk from Rozelle village, schools and city buses.
- Bright air-conditioned living/dining, high ceilings, polished floorboards
- Modern open kitchen, full bath with separate WC and internal laundry
- Three bedrooms, including two featuring French doors to front verandah
- Sundrenched sitting area or reading nook with gorgeous garden aspect
- Mature rear garden predominantly consisting of natives and succulents
- Garden also has hidden terrace, storage shed and dual gated side access
Sure to resonate with young couples, families and those looking for a quality downsize option, this delightful home is superbly positioned for easy access to Darling Street shops and cafes, Rozelle Public School, transport, Birkenhead Point and the ever-popular Bay Run.
Complimentary EYEON Zero Pest and Building Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/18-toelle-street-rozelle-nsw-2039/