20 Springside Street Rozelle
The perfect blend of classic charm and modern luxury
From the moment you walk through the door, you will be delighted by the tasteful details of this carefully considered first class renovation.
Top of the line finishes and sleek designer touches have turned this Victorian cottage into a ultra-chic 3-bedroom plus study freestanding house. Showcasing the best in modern technology, this residence includes fully ducted air-conditioning, 6mm laminated windows, temperature regulated underground cellar, Italian marble finishes and an abundance of built -in storage in all rooms.
The centrally located kitchen boasts a wine fridge, integrated zip tap with still, hot and sparkling water, automatic waste disposal, double drawer dishwasher and an enviable 5 burner gas stove.
Smart placement of skylights bathes this spacious interior in natural light no matter the season; creating a warm and relaxed environment.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen areas lead out to a breathtaking landscaped entertainers garden, complete with enticing plunge pool, and separate terraced seating, perfect for basking in the afternoon sun.
A life of luxury and convenience, 2 minutes from The Bay Run, local shops and the boutique cafes of Rozelle. Footsteps to CBD transport, water and parklands.
- Classic Victorian double-fronted cottage with first class renovation
- Three comfortable bedrooms with BIR's
- Master bedroom includes En-suite, Walk in Robe and Balcony
- Separate Study with custom floating desk, ideal for working from home
- Abundance of built-in, easy clean, cabinetry throughout
- Additional WC/powder room with internal laundry
- High tech gas-appointed kitchen, with zip tap (hot & sparkling), waste disposal and wine fridge
- Temperature controlled wine cellar with glass door access
- Terraced entertainers' courtyard with plunge pool, landscaped gardens, LUG
- Wooden floors and Italian marble finishes throughout.
- Resort style guest bathroom with separate shower/deep bathtub
Land Size - 235sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $535 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $395 per quarter (approx.)