5 Benning Avenue South Turramurra
Please contact the office on 02 9818 2133 for Inspection Times.
North facing family home brimming with potential
Set high on a tree-lined street and privately embraced by 1414 sq.m of beautiful mature trees and established gardens, this original residence has all the foundations of a fine family home, ready to be adapted and modernised to taste. With multiple in and outdoor living areas opening the door to a lifestyle of impressive entertaining, it offers bright and spacious single level living, abundant storage and an enviable rear-to-north aspect.
- Separate formal lounge and dining rooms plus a vast casual sunroom
- Sunroom opens to a gazebo-style deck, level lawns and swimming pool
- Casual dining and skylit kitchen featuring gas cooking and dishwasher
- Four bedrooms including a generous master with a built-in and ensuite
- Double lock-up garage plus off-street car space, underhouse workshop
- Includes a ducted air conditioning system and ceiling fans throughout
- Two large water tanks
- Bayonet for heating and gas bayonet for barbecue
A perfect example of leafy North Shore living, the property is set on a cul-de-sac street backing on to the pristine expanse Lane Cove National Park. Metres from buses to the train station and Macquarie Park, the home is walking distance to South Turramurra village, Turramurra Primary School & Turramurra High School.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.