Magnificent freestanding home with grand features
This impressive two storey property has been tightly held for over 20 years and is located in the desirable suburb of Summer Hill. Positioned on a corner block on 739sqm (approx.) with driveway for two cars leading to a freestanding double garage.
With a covered entertainers terrace featuring tessellated tiles, the lawned garden is ideal for the family buyer looking for private space to enjoy. Having been well taken care of throughout, this excellent home offers a delightful opportunity for the discerning buyer to secure this imposing property for many years to come.
- Five generous bedrooms with a flexible upstairs retreat & sitting/office area
- High ceilings with classic decorative elements, original timber work & lead-light windows
- Original features, fireplace with gas bayonets and period details throughout
- Well-proportioned formal lounge & dining room with a skylit kitchen/dining room
- Established, manicured lawned garden & a covered entertainers terrace
- Double lock-up garage with access from Seaview Street, plus driveway for 2 cars
- Catchment for Summer Hill Public School & close to Trinity Grammar School
- Short walk to Summer Hill's shopping, CBD transport, local dining hubs and leafy parks
Land size - 739sqm (approx.)