10 Cook Street Turrella
'Ollera' A stunning family home capturing district views
Poised in one of Turrella's most sought after addresses, 'Ollera' (meaning water) is a beautifully renovated character home overlooking Turrella Reserve with glimpses to the city. A rare find on 445sqm, the home displays high-end modern finishes, married with all of its original character and elegance. Placed for absolute convenience in the heart of Turrella, one of Sydney's best kept secrets, it's just 350 metres to the station, steps to buses and close to shops, schools and parkland.
- Sun washed open living and dining spaces with Velux skylights
- Designer kitchen, Bora and Bosch appliances, Hafele fridge
- New York marble book-matched island bench/breakfast bar
- Double bedrooms, built-in robes, two with high ornate ceilings
- Bathroom with freestanding stone bath, Carrara marble tiles
- Cedar bi-folds blend to an integrated timber entertaining deck
- Gas fireplace, Kauri floors, plantation shutters, double garage
A captivating home of immense style and natural warmth, it's privately set back behind a spacious front yard enriched with native plants. This inviting and unique abode is also a 6 minute drive to the airport and only 10km to the city.
Council Rates: $520 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $310 per quarter (approx)
Order EYEON Building & Pest Inspection Report: www.eyeon.com.au/s/3WaCMy