46 Hermitage Road West Ryde
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Classic character with potential to shine
Owned by the same family for almost a century, this well loved 1921 character home offers traditional comfort with room to renovate on a level 543sqm block (STCA).
- Traditional double lounge and dining rooms with etched glass dividing doors
- Casual living opens to wide covered entertaining terrace and level lawns
- Three double bedrooms, two front bedrooms with decorative ceilings
- Separate kitchen with gas cooker
- Two modern bathrooms, external laundry with third WC
- Side street access to tandem lock up garage across rear of property
- A decorative classic of the 1920s, the home features beautiful plaster ceilings with floral motifs, ornate cornices and picture rails
- Modernised and extended over the years, this comfortable family home is ready for the next generation to give it a new lease on life
- The house is set behind tidy level front gardens with a wide front veranda
- Side street roller door access from Wattle Lane to the tandem garage provides easy access for renovation purposes
- This tree-lined street of character homes is around the corner from City and -Parramatta express buses and just 500m to West Ryde rail
- Close to cafes, shops and restaurants and minutes to the new Top Ryde City shopping centre with its huge range of fashion, food and homewares as well as Event Cinemas and Ryde Library
- Close to Meadowbank Public School and St Michael's Primary School
- In the catchment for Riverside Girls, Epping Boys and Marsden High School
A rare opportunity to buy into this tightly held street and create your family future in one of Sydney's strongest growth suburbs, with top schools, excellent transport and great shopping.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.