Bright studio apartment with balcony
In this sought after complex is this ideal freshly painted pad for city fringe living.
Easy stroll to Norton Street eateries, shopping, city-bound buses & the comfort & convenience the Inner West lifestyle has to offer.
- Open plan living with new carpet leading to private, sunny balcony
- Abundance of natural light and modern interior
- Sleek galley kitchen, stainless steel appliances, built-in cupboards & stovetop/oven
- New Air conditioning unit, secure lift access, security intercom building
- Internal laundry with new dryer, secondary double glazing.
Total Size - 32 sqm
Market Rent: $380 per week (approx)
Council Rates: $354 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $186 per quarter (approx)
Strata Rates: $792 per quarter (approx)
Strata Inspection Report is now available via www.beforeyoubid.com.au/purchase/unit-216-1-phillip-street-petersham-nsw-2049/strata