4 St Andrews Street Balmain
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Peace, comfort and prestigious lifestyle appeal
High set and enviably private, this solid freestanding terrace offers reassuring sanctuary for family living in a tranquil Balmain-central pocket. Light-filled interiors brim with the federation charm of high ceilings and decorative fireplaces, while an intimate courtyard to the rear is a classic entertainers' destination complete with leafy surrounds and gated side access. Indulgently peaceful yet mere metres to Darling Street and its array of boutiques, restaurants and cultural attractions, this quality residence also boasts footstep proximity to Balmain East wharf for an idyllic city commute.
- Fully-fenced courtyard is beautifully private and sunny
- Cosy family living, separate spacious dining room
- Bright gas kitchen enjoys dual aspect, laundry facilities
- Master bedroom opens through French doors to balcony
- Decorative ironwork fireplaces, tall double-hung windows
- Highly livable as presented with superb scope to update
- Stroll to Darling Street cafes and shops, ferry and buses
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.