17/2a Pyrmont Bridge Road Camperdown
Stylish contemporary residence near Sydney Uni
Flowing over three levels, this stylish contemporary residence near Sydney University will appeal to families and investors. Beautifully presented and impeccably appointed, it boasts spacious light-filled interiors, quality finishes and inclusions and vast open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. All three bedrooms feature private balconies. With access via a quiet cul-de-sac on Foss Street, Forest Lodge, it's enviably positioned within walking distance to cosmopolitan eateries, schools and Broadway Shopping Centre.
- Open plan kitchen and vast living/dining with timber floors
- CaesarStone bench tops, gas stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Front and rear outdoor spaces, large entertaining courtyard
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes and private balconies
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Fully tiled bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
- Internal access to underground parking with abundant storage
- Access via a quiet cul-de-sac on Foss St, Forest Lodge
- Vibrant location surrounded by historic homes and cool cafes
Ready to move straight into and enjoy, it will appeal to families and investors, as its quality and location near universities and the CBD commands strong rental returns.
The property is physically located in Foss Street, Forest Lodge.
Strata Fees + Levies: $1155 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $218 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx.)