202 Glebe Point Road Glebe
Call 02 9818 2133 for Inspection Times
The epitome of Inner City lifestyle
Embrace the vibrant character and convenience of Inner City lifestyle in this architect-renovated Victorian terrace at the heart of Glebe's cafe society. This circa 1890 full brick two-storey home perfectly combines original grandeur with contemporary comfort to create flexible space for couples, families, home plus office or rental. Footsteps to buses, shops, eateries, schools, light rail and waterfront parks, it's minutes stroll to the Fish Markets, convenient to Sydney Uni, 2km to Darling Harbour and just 4km to the City.
- Grand double lounge/dining with bay window and fireplaces
- Casual living with gas kitchen opens to paved rear garden
- Contemporary master suite with RC/AC, ensuite and WIR
- Huge front bedroom with City skyline views, study/5th bed
- Soaring corniced ceilings, timber floors and feature joinery
- Modern classic bathroom, guest WC, concealed laundry
- Covered side terrace, front lawn, rear lane access to parking
Offering the best of both worlds, this sympathetically renovated classic is a surprisingly quiet and spacious haven in this lively village location with everything at the doorstep.
Land size - 211 sqm (Approx.)
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.