47 Hordern Street Newtown
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
A superb double fronted family residence.
Beautifully appointed and finished with an unwavering attention to detail, this superb residence has faithfully recreated the grace and grandeur of the
Victorian era over two light-filled levels. Double fronted and designed for the entertaining lifestyle, it is simply a short stroll to the sweeping grounds of
Camperdown Memorial Park and King Street culture.
- Four bedrooms, generous main with ensuite and built-in
- All bedrooms enjoy access to a balcony
- Formal/informal living and dining areas
- Coveted single garage with prized internal access
- Large stunning private garden is bathed in northern sun
- Exceedingly well proportioned throughout
- High quality, low maintenance living
- Sunroom/music room, high ceilings
- Jetmaster open wood fireplace
- Eat-in Ilve gas kitchen
- Ample attic storage (approx 80sqm)
- A walk to RPA, USYD, Camperdown Memorial Park and Broadway
- Set on approximately 200 sqm
Water rates - $236 PQ approx.
Council rates - $436 PQ approx.
Positioned in a premier location, a hugely desired rarely offered family home.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.