3/406 Great North Road Abbotsford
Immaculate light-filled townhouse (entry via Rokeby Road)
Meticulously updated and maintained by the same owner-occupiers of 11 years, this solid brick, and generously-proportioned townhouse is situated in a peaceful and quiet location on the peninsula end of Abbotsford. Street frontage and entry accessed from Rokeby Road.
The interiors encompass a large open plan lounge and dining area. Teeming with northerly natural light, it embraces an effortless indoor/outdoor flow, ideal for entertaining.
- Premium solid floorboards throughout (Sydney Blue Gum hardwood installed by Ironwood Australia)
- Living/dining area with north-facing bay window, attracting plenty of natural light
- 2 generously-sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Study/sitting retreat on the upstairs landing, leading to a sunlit Juliet balcony
- Modern kitchen with Bosch oven and gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer dishwasher
- Generously-sized bathroom in upper level, second toilet & separate internal laundry
- Landscaped rear courtyard with Acacia timber privacy screen
- Internal access to lock-up garage and storage nook, with additional lock-up storeroom under staircase
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Within the catchment area for Abbotsford Public School
In an exclusive locale, set on the quiet peninsula side of Great North Road, the property is minutes' walk to the water's edge and around 450m to the ferry wharf and Sydney Rowing Club. Footsteps from the foreshore parkland, the property is just metres to boutique local shops, cafes, restaurants and city buses.
Ground Floor: 98 sqm (approx),
First Floor: 46 sqm (approx),
Garage/Storage: 33 sqm (approx),
Total Size: 177 sqm (approx)
Strata Fees: $1185 per quarter (approx),
Council Rates: $265 per quarter (approx),
Water Rates: $275 per quarter (approx)
Purchase Strata Report: www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/ABBOTSFORD/2046/NSW/3406-Great-North-Road/22292/18835