40/150 Wigram Road Forest Lodge
Parkside townhouse with leafy outlook
Immerse yourself in an ultra-convenient lifestyle with this light filled Two bedroom townhouse perfectly situated a short stroll from Annandale village and minutes to the Tramsheds and Light Rail.
You will immediately fall in love with the tranquil ambience of the open plan living space that looks out to the intimate north-east facing courtyard. The leafy back drop of Minogue Crescent perfectly complements the airy interior.
Two ample bedrooms upstairs feature mirrored built in robes reflecting a peaceful environment. The main bedroom opens onto a comfortable balcony overlooking the courtyard. The updated family bathroom is also situated upstairs with shower and bathtub.
Basement parking, lockup storage and visitors parking within a secure complex, perfectly wrap up the many desirable features within this offering.
Nestled between Glebe and Annandale, surrounded by boutique shops and cafes, parklands, transport options such as City buses and Light Rail and really close to a variety of childcare centre's. This is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in an enviable modern lifestyle.
- Open plan layout featuring generous lounge, dining and integrated new kitchen
- Living space leads through to a northeast courtyard area ideal for entertaining
- Secure basement parking with lock up storage, bike racks & visitors parking
- Two peaceful bedrooms with mirrored BIR – Main with pleasant balcony
- Generous internal laundry and storage space
- Desirable location; footsteps to Annandale village and minutes to the Tramsheds
- Close to CBD Buses and Light Rail
Townhouse 95sqm + Parking 16sqm = Total = 111sqm
Council: $275 per quarter (approx.)
Water: $205 per quarter (approx.)
Strata: $1,359 per quarter (approx.)
A complimentary copy of the strata report can be downloaded here www.eyeon.com.au/40-150-wigram-road-forest-lodge/