1/3 Mill Lane Hurlstone Park
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
A stylish garden townhouse that's easy to care for.
Set at the front of a small boutique block, this contemporary townhouse offers a relaxed modern lifestyle in easy reach of everyday essentials. Its well planned layout is easy to negotiate, neatly appointed and blessed with plenty of outdoor space ideal for small children or those who enjoy alfresco entertaining. Plenty of storage is available as well as secure off street parking. Placed on a quiet back lane in a leafy pocket, it is a quick stroll to Hurlstone Park Train Station, village shops, cafes and buses to the city.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas are warmed by gas heating
- A shaded paved courtgarden is a great spot for the barbecue
- Neat granite kitchen with a gas cooktop and a breakfast bar
- Good sized bedrooms each fitted with a built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with a full bath, walk-in shower and ceiling heater
- Automated single garage plus car space with indoor access
- Internal laundry has outdoor access and a second w/c
- Well presented interiors feature polished timber flooring
- Appealing gardens placed at the front and side of property
- Pet-friendly title is great for those with small dogs or a cat
- Close to day care, quality schools and verdant parklands
Strata - $565 p/q (Approx.)
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.