2/1 Flat Street Leichhardt
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Bright, stylish and exceptionally easy to care for.
A well located retreat, this stylish townhouse enjoys rapid access to an abundance of inner west amenities. Its contemporary layout is designed to provide effortless passage from front to rear, with a choice of chic living spaces leading to a private alfresco courtgarden and bright double sized bedrooms. Within an easy walk there's Hawthorne Canal and Leichhardt North Light Rail, the Bay Run, Blackmore Park plus all the vibrant cafés and restaurants of Norton Street. Off leash and waterfront parklands are a pleasant walk away.
- Separate lounge area captures a leafy north facing aspect
- Eat in gas kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher
- Bedrooms incorporate large built in robes and ceiling fans
- Skylit bathroom with a full bath and walk-in shower cove
- Downstairs powder room is a convenient feature for guests
- Security screens, gas heating, solar hot water and timber flooring
- Concealed laundry, Alarm, understair storage, easy access parking
- Small terrace row in a well maintained boutique complex
- An open green space next door makes it great for kids
- Walk to St Columbia's Primary and Orange Poppy Cafe
- Rapid access to the City West Link Motorway and CBD
- Pet Friendly
Strata $584.74 p/q (Approx)
Council $254 p/q (Approx)
Water $205 p/q (Approx)
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.