8/8 Kensington Road Summer Hill
Stylish art deco haven in premier location
A captivating hybrid of old-world charm and contemporary class. This luminous apartment in a boutique block of only eight is a study in stylish easy-care living. Poised on the first-floor, elevated outlooks and abundant light are part of the package of this delightful haven. The hallmarks of the building's vintage are evidenced through double-brick structure, which ensure pristine serenity, as well as high ceilings overhead, injecting spaciousness to the fresh white interiors.
- Spacious well-designed layout with easy-flow across one level
- Open separate living/dining space with ceiling fan, pendant light
- Tidy sun-bright kitchen w/ electric cooktop and ample cabinetry
- Oversized bedroom with study nook and mirrored built-in robes
- Tiled bathroom with shower and integrated laundry w/ washbasin
- Abundant large windows allow lovely cross-breezes to flow on in
- Security intercom, single off-street parking w/ remote security gate
- Beautiful leadlight window in bed, gas bayonet, shared clothesline
- Stroll to local cafes, Summer Hill Station, Traverners Light Rail, parks
- Minutes to village shops, Leichardt, Haberfield and Glebe restaurants
Positioned in a premium Summer Hill setting, the residence rests in a wide tree-lined street including prized off-street parking, cementing its powerful appeal for both investors and first-time owners.
Unit Size: 61sqm. Parking: 13sqm. Total: 74sqm
Strata levies: $699.50 pq, council rates: $281 pq, water rates: $174.21 pq.