12/23 Ormond Street Ashfield
Call 02 9818 2133 for Inspection times.
Beautifully renovated sunny haven opposite Ashfield park
Ticking off every must-have on the lists of investors and homeowners alike, this inviting first-floor apartment's comfort and style credentials are compelling in every way.
Fresh stylish interiors, abundant natural light, neutral colours ensure a fresh and sophisticated ambience throughout roomy interiors.
- Living/dining opens to North facing balcony overlooking leafy Ashfield park
- Modern renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, quality stainless steel appliances
- Bright double-sized bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-ins
- New bathroom with chic freestanding tub, separate shower & internal laundry
- High ceilings, abundant natural light, spacious proportions throughout
- Placed in a welcoming well-maintained block of only 24 apartments
- Shared laundry with exclusive use for only the first-level residents
- Generous storage, quality finishes, security intercom access
- Walk to Haberfield village shops, Ashfield Mall, close to train stations and city buses
- Close enough to vibrant surrounding village hubs yet far enough to be a peaceful retreat; this delightful apartment will leave a lasting impression for a broad spectrum of buyers.
Council rates: $292
Water rates: $186
Strata fee: $790
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.