10/1 Rosebery Place Balmain
Blissful park-side haven with resort-style comforts
Raising the benchmark for low-maintenance living, this modern and spacious two-bedroom apartment packs a lengthy list of highlights into its first-floor walls. Set within the sought-after 'Somerset Mews' complex, it boasts resort-style amenities with gorgeous leafy surrounds, making it an attractive option for homeowners as well as investors.
- Inviting comfortable floorplan overlooking peaceful leafy parklands
- Open-plan living and dining space opens to covered sunny balcony
- Kitchen includes Smeg gas cooktop, granite benches, s/s appliances
- Master with ensuite including bathtub, built-ins and room for study nook
- Additional double bedroom enjoys leafy outlooks, also with built-ins
- Tiled bathroom with shower, separate internal laundry with washbasin
- Excellent storage, ducted reverse-air, brand new blinds and screens
- Video intercom, security basement parking w/ internal building access
- Pristine complex w/ gym, indoor heated pool, spa, sauna and lounge
- Wonderfully quiet setting yet incredibly central to the best of Balmain
Perfectly positioned for a convenient village lifestyle, it is a short stroll to vibrant Darling Street eateries, waterside parks, City buses and Balmain Wharf with great amenities, fashion boutiques plus supermarkets all at your fingertips.
Strata levies: $1,453.84 approx p/q - Water rates: $200 approx p/q - Council rates: $284 approx p/q
Unit: 101sqm + parking 16sqm: Total 117 sqm