7/47 Penkivil Street Bondi
Elevated boutique apartment with a prized coastal address
Savouring leafy outlooks from a top floor setting, this superb air-conditioned apartment reveals flexible interiors enhanced by select upgrades. The unique layout reveals a stylishly renovated bathroom, two balconies, plus a spacious, walk through retreat which is the size of a full bedroom. Appointed with an internal laundry and an oversized garage, this delightful apartment is a great market entry with a fantastic location.
- Top floor position at the rear of a boutique block of only nine apartments
- Full brick interiors uplifted with fresh paint and timber floors throughout
- Open plan entertaining area includes kitchen with new oven and rangehood
- Quiet bedroom is nestled at the rear of the apartment with its own balcony
- Spacious, walk through retreat that is the size of a full bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Fully tiled bathroom recently updated to reflect a superb sense of style
- Internal laundry, spacious garage with loads of storage, building of nine
Bondi Road is just 250 metres away, offering great cafes, restaurants and healthy grocers. Bondi Beach and the coastal walk are just moments away, while Bondi Junction's retail, entertainment and transport options are just a short stroll away.
Strata Levies: $1,245 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $283 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Parking & Storage: 26sqm
Purchase Strata Report: www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/BONDI/2026/NSW/747-Penkivil-Street/24577/20884