1302/2 Sterling Circuit Camperdown
Sleek and stylish one bedroom apartment
Set in 'Vie 1' this corner apartment seamlessly unites indoor and alfresco living zones to create a cleverly crafted low maintenance haven with a premium urban village address.
Walls of sliding shutters bring the outdoors in, with space and light brilliantly maximised throughout, and leafy treetop views.
- Generous open plan living/dining with mechanical glass & metal roller door by Monarch, that when retracted the door folds up to the ceiling of the loggia immediately doubling the size of the living area
- Spacious bedroom with walk-in robe
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances, feature birch timber veneer and high gloss finishes and Corian bench top
- Dual entry bathroom with separate bath and shower, feature quality Carrara marble and glass
- Concealed laundry includes dryer & storage area
- Gas connection
- 24 hour on site security, intercom entrance, secure undercover parking with direct lift access
- Residents choice of an outdoor or indoor pool, two gymnasiums
- Ultra convenient location with onsite cafe, restaurants and only a short stroll to Annandale Village shops, Sydney University, RPA Hospital and Tramsheds. Glebe, Newtown and the Sydney CBD only moments away!
Unit: 77sqm incl. balcony
Parking: 13 sqm
Strata Levies: $1,580 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $249 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $158 per quarter (approx)
Rental Potential: $680 per week
A copy of the EYEON Strata Report can be downloaded here www.eyeon.com.au/s/3SobnR/