9/1 Barr Street Camperdown
Split level apartment with city skyline views
Designed by renowned architects and set over two levels, this chic apartment offers the ultimate in design features.
- Open plan living/dining with polished concrete floors flowing onto terrace balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops plus revolutionary mobile island bench and stainless steel appliances
- Two double bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms and built ins.
- Superbly appointed bathrooms
- Separate laundry with guest powder room
- Security car space plus designated storage cage on title
Low maintenance building facilities include a rooftop lap pool and BBQ area.
The innovative Biscuit Factory Soho District was developed on the site of the former Weston's Biscuit Factory, which operated since the 1920's.
The Biscuit Factory's incredibly central location provides the gateway to the inner west while being only 5 minutes from the Sydney CBD. Moments from Annandale Village, vibrant King Street, RPA Hospital, Sydney Uni, Norton Street/Little Italy, the Fish Markets and local parks.
Rental potential - $775 per week
Unit - 112 sqm including balconies
Parking - 14 sqm
Storage cage - 2 sqm
Total sqm on title - 128 sqm
Council rates $289 per quarter
Strata rates $1799 per quarter
A copy of the EYEON Strata Report can be downloaded here www.eyeon.com.au/s/RWF0lV/