12/18 Buckland Street Chippendale
Open Times please contact the office on 02 9818 2133
Fresh modern apartment in a sophisticated city-fringe address
In a boutique block of only 12, this generously sized apartment embraces an open plan design, abundant in and outdoor living space and freshly schemed interiors appointed with high quality modern inclusions. Tucked away on a tree-lined street yet within walking distance from Central station and the CBD, the apartment is set in an increasingly sought-after area, footsteps from both Sydney University and UTS.
- Bright L-shaped living space enclosed by wraparound glass doors
- Wide, all-weather balcony, perfectly sized for alfresco entertaining
- Stone kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and dishwasher
- 2 bedrooms with brand new carpeting and mirrored built-in robes
- Fully tiled bathroom, separate internal laundry room with dryer
- Set within a security building with a secure parking space on-title
Unit - 85 sq.m
Parking - 14 sq.m
Total - 99 sq.m
Council - $208.25 p/q (Approx)
Water - $185.75 p/q (Approx)
Strata - $1100 p/q (Approx)
In an area experiencing rapid urban renewal, close to the acclaimed new Central Park development, this fabulous lifestyle address boasts the best of the Inner City at the doorstep, a stroll to Broadway shops, Glebe cafes and eateries and Prince Alfred Park.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.