104/1 Dolphin Close Chiswick
Stylish modern apartment with water aspect
Occupying a desirable elevated position, this contemporary apartment offers an ideal low-maintenance lifestyle in a resort style setting. Boasting a spacious open-plan layout with light-filled interiors that flow effortlessly out to an expansive entertainers' balcony capturing water glimpses.
Nestled in the enviable Riviera Waterfront development, offering a magnificent lifestyle with full resort facilities and positioned for the utmost convenience, easy stroll to bayside parks, shops, cafés and transport services.
- Expansive entertainers' balcony perfect for year-round entertaining
- Light-filled open plan living and dining area leading out to balcony
- Modern kitchen with S/S appliances, gas cook top, oven, dishwasher
- Main bedroom with built-in robes and stylish ensuite, water views
- Good sized 2nd bedroom with built-in robes, ample storage space
- Modern tiled bathroom, internal laundry with dryer, ducted A/C
- Security intercom, internal lift access to secure lock-up garage
Complex facilities: Indoor heated pool, outdoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, tennis court, BBQ area and easy access to Waterfront Promenade.
Prime location: close to shops, cafes, school, parks, waterfront, ferry and city bus services.
Apartment - 99sqm including balcony
Parking - 14sqm
Total - 113sqm
Strata Levies: $2,091 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $300 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $150 per quarter (approx)
A complimentary copy of the EYEON Strata Report can be downloaded here www.eyeon.com.au/104-1-dolphin-close-chiswick/