3/95 Carrington Road Coogee
Charming, semi-sized Art Deco with a smart modern edge
COVID -19 If you would prefer to inspect any of our listings on a by appointment basis as opposed to attending an open inspection, please phone our office on 02 9818 2133 and we will aim to accommodate your preferred time.
Full of light, character and modern style, this classic Art Deco residence is well proportioned throughout with 104sqm living space and quiet setting in a boutique complex of four. It combines retained period features, smart contemporary finishes and a private top floor position to deliver an excellent low-maintenance apartment in a super convenient beachside location. Step out the front door and it's short strolling distance to Clovelly Road's village cafes and bus transport, and only a few minutes to the beach or up to Randwick's shopping hub.
- Well-proportioned living space featuring picture rails throughout
- No common walls and light filled windows on three sides
- Three generous bedrooms
- A sleek modern kitchen with Miele appliances and gas cooktop
- Renovated bathroom complete with a full bathtub and shower
- Many original period features with high ceilings and polished floors
- Ducted A/C and gas fireplace
- Shared rear garden and entertainment space plus a lock-up storeroom
- Part of the immaculately maintained full brick 'Bendview' building
Strata Levies: $870 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $350 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $130 per quarter (approx)