12/18 Wolseley Street Drummoyne
Unrenovated waterfront apartment with bayside views
A prized waterfront location, sparkling views and northerly sunshine ensure the desirability of this original apartment on level 3 of Edgewater Bay, an impeccably maintained security building with a private sandy beach, bayside pool, pontoon, sundrenched gardens and wide water frontage. A blank canvas ready for renovation with unlimited potential to create a stylish designer haven befitting its beautiful bayside setting.
- Original apartment w/ spacious layout & sunny north balcony
- North views across gardens to boat-filled bay and Hunters Hill
- Open-plan living & dining area opens to wraparound balcony
- Original kitchen w/ leafy outlook; laundry w/ washtub
- Original bathroom w/ bath, shower and separate toilet
- Secure car space; video intercom; level lift access
Strata Levies: $1,353 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $276 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)
Exciting opportunity to captialise in a tranquil resort-style waterfront complex with manicured gardens, alfresco barbecue areas and kayak storage. Stroll 600m to Drummoyne village cafes/shops and 300m to Drummoyne Wharf with commuter ferries to the city.