1/4 Bradly Avenue Kirribilli
Stylish Art Deco apartment overlooking Milson Park
Located in the elegant 'Wentworth' building, this park side apartment provides an amazing opportunity to secure stylish, tasteful living in one of Sydney's most tightly held suburbs.
Displaying all the hallmarks of its Art Deco charm, the light-filled apartment is blessed with high ceilings, a solid double brick construction, timber flooring, and security entry.
This is a rare opportunity to secure an outstanding apartment, in an exceptional, harbourside location.
- Spacious open plan living and dining space
- Generous bedrooms, master with a wonderful park view
- Well designed kitchen with gas appliances
- Bright, renovated bathroom with bathtub
- High ceilings, ornamental fireplace with gas point
- Ample storage throughout with wall to wall cupboards
- Exclusive use storage in a secure communal room
- Bright and airy living areas
- Potential Rental Return of $580 - $600 per week
Bradly Avenue is exceptionally well placed overlooking the beautiful grounds of Milson Park and just a leisurely stroll to the water and the North Sydney wharf.
Minutes to Milsons Point Station, the Ensemble Theatre, and the popular cafes and eateries in Kirribilli village.
EYEON Open Access Strata Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/s/11lM1B
Council Rates: $281 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $253 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,100 per quarter (approx.)