6/295 Lilyfield Road Lilyfield
A superbly located apartment overlooking Bay Run
Positioned on the first floor of a boutique security block of twelve, this apartment offers the best of both worlds. On the one hand, it enjoys a peaceful, leafy setting with Parramatta River views, waterfront reserves and the popular Bay Run at the doorstep. On the other hand, it's a stroll to the cosmopolitan attractions of the Inner West, including shops, cafes and fine dining. Designed with an open plan indoor/outdoor flow in mind, it's well-presented with scope to enhance and capitalise if desired.
- Spacious living/dining room with lovely dark timber floorboards
- Full-width balcony gazes out over Parramatta River through trees
- Open plan kitchen with functional gas cooking appliances
- Two generous bedrooms, main with a mirrored built-in robe
- Neat bathroom with natural light and a bathtub, internal laundry
- Air conditioning, security entrance, undercover parking space
- Stroll to La Montage and wide selection of waterfront reserves
- Bay Run at your doorstep, and convenient to Leichhardt Marketplace, Norton Street and Rozelle Village.
Ready to move straight into or rent out, it will appeal to professional couples, investors and downsizers who don't mind one easy flight of stairs.
Internal Floorspace: 69sqm (approx.)
Parking: 16sqm (approx.)
Total: 85sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $273 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $169 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Fees: $743 per quarter (approx.)
Link to strata report - www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/LILYFIELD/2040/NSW/6295-Lilyfield-Road/21303/17957