8/28 Northcote Street Naremburn
Townhouse set to a lush nature backdrop
A rare urban sanctuary, this townhouse is immersed in a natural bush setting surrounded by lush greenery. Flowing over two levels, it features two covered terraces on the lower level as well as two generous sized balconies on the upper level, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Quality finishes and inclusions complement the spacious interiors. The home comes complete with a lock up garage and internal access. So tranquil, yet St Leonards train station, shops and cafes are only a brief stroll away.
- Spacious living/dining room flowing to two covered balconies
- Granite kitchen, gas stainless steel Smeg appliances, dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes and outdoor access
- Two fully tiled bathrooms with frameless glass showers, both with bathtubs
- Ensuite to the main bedroom
- Internal laundry facilities
- Security entrance, single lock-up garage with internal access & storage cage
- Stroll to cafes and pubs, Naremburn Park & North Shore Hospital
This residence is in a well maintained boutique security complex of only 15 apartments, and will appeal to professional couples, families and investors alike. Convenient to vibrant Crows Nest, North Sydney and the CBD.
Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx),
Council Rates: $335 per quarter (approx),
Strata Fees: $1096 per quarter (approx)