G302/10-16 Marquet Street Rhodes
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Waterside Apartment with 68 sqm internal.
Building entrance near corner of Shoreline Drive and Gauthorpe Street.
Perfectly situated on the tranquil shores of the Parramatta River this sleek open plan apartment offers premium finishes throughout. Beautifully presented interiors comprise of open plan living and dining flanked by an extensive entertainers terrace over water views. An impressive gas kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, mirrored splash backs and a stylish breakfast bar. The bedroom + study are positioned at either end of the apartment both offering built-in robes, whilst the master bedroom also accesses the balcony. An ultramodern bathroom boasts a rainwater shower plus eco themed timber accents.
Enjoy a lifestyle made rich by the surrounding amenities. Onsite facilities akin to resort living include a dedicated lap pool, outdoor pool, sauna, spa and gymnasium. The locale features a selection of attractions. Stroll to Rhodes Shopping Centre, IKEA, cinemas, restaurants and trains to the CBD.
- Blue ribbon waterside peninsula setting
- Sought after complex, immaculate presentation
- Open plan layout, entertainers terrace over water views
- Contemporary kitchen with all modern conveniences
- Master bedroom + separate study, both with built-in robes
- Sleek bathroom with rainwater shower
- Terrace with glass balustrades and venetian style louvres
- Quality tiling, quiet ambience
- Internal laundry, ducted air con, security intercom
- Resort facilities for fitness and recreation
- Moments to the hub of Rhodes shopping, trains, parklands
- 16km to the CBD, burgeoning lifestyle area, investment value
Internal area 68 sqm (Approx)
Parking space 17 sqm (Approx)
Total 85 sqm (Approx)
Strata $1134 p/q (Approx)
Water $150 p/q (Approx)
Council rates $255 p/q (Approx)
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.