3/277 Crown Street Surry Hills
Call 02 9818 2133 for Inspection Times.
Contemporary open plan urban haven
Set in a landmark boutique retail/residential development in the cosmopolitan heart of Darlinghurst-Surry Hills, this apartment combines a sleek urban feel with an open plan layout and expansive use of glass to create an appealing sense of space and natural light. A superb entry point into a sophisticated inner city address or astute investment opportunity, it's set on the ground floor of a security complex with resort-style facilities on-site.
- Spacious open plan layout featuring high ceilings, timber floorboards, A/C
- Wraparound glass doors/windows to a semi-enclosed entertaining terrace
- Modern granite kitchen, mosaic splashbacks, stainless steel Smeg gas stove
- Bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe and own air conditioning system
- Brand new stylish fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower, European style laundry
- Lift access to own lock-up storage and rooftop terrace with pool and BBQ
- Internal area 63sqm
Right on the Surry Hills-Darlinghurst Street border and just footsteps from Oxford Street dining, this superbly sized apartment represents the quintessential global Sydney lifestyle, surrounded by world class eateries and entertainment precincts and minutes walk to the heart of the CBD.
Strata - $2185.54 p/q (Approx.)
Water - $185.79 p/q (Approx.)
Council - $208.10 p/q (Approx.)
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.