2508/17 Lachlan Street Waterloo
Stylish oversized one-bedroom apartment in 'The Finery'
Spacious interior and high end finishes 'The Finery' offers the very best in Urban living. The luxury of an exceptionally crafted boutique Mirvac development, vibrant cafes and restaurants on your doorstep, grocers and gourmet retailers only a stroll away, and just 3.7km from Sydney CBD.
- Open plan, light-filled living space connecting to a private sun-drenched balcony with elevated outlook
- Stylish and fully equipped designer kitchen with SMEG appliances and high-quality finishes
- Bright and spacious bedroom with high ceilings and a built-in robe
- Sleek bathroom with separate internal laundry and linen cupboard
- Offering easy access to the CBD, Sydney Airport, University of New South Wales and Centennial Park
- Moments from East Village Shopping Centre or Waterloo Shopping strip
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Storage cage
- Security swipe access, lift and intercom
Resort style facilities including expansive rooftop terrace, barbeque area, sundeck and heated plunge pool set above lushly landscaped gardens.
Unit size: 56sqm
Council Rates: $286 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $156 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $875 per quarter (approx.)
EYEON Open Access Strata Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/s/NHWBnV