4/16 Carr Street Waverton
Sundrenched apartment with Harbour and city skyline views
Footsteps to Waverton station and capturing spectacular views, this bright and airy corner apartment offers a sensational canvas for ultra-modern living in one of the lower North Shore's most tightly held harbourside pockets.
It's set on the first floor of a refurbished security tower and features perfectly accommodating interiors with direct access to a vast communal terrace where the amazing views take centre stage.
Also including a basement lock-up garage, it presents an exciting lifestyle opportunity with premium positioning and exceptional convenience.
• Sweeping outlooks over the harbour incl. Barangaroo and Anzac Bridge
• Air conditioned open plan living offers defined lounge and dining areas
• Opens to an expansive terrace shared by only three other apartments
• Neat kitchen with s/steel cooking, walk-in pantry and adjoining laundry
• Two bedrooms with built-ins; bathroom has separate shower and bath
• Intercom entry, lift access and own lock-up garage in security basement
Rental potential of $700 - $750 p/w
Now unoccupied and ready to enjoy as a private home or investment, the apartment is ideally located close to foreshore parklands, Waverton village and station, minutes to Crows Nest eateries and just 6.4km from Sydney CBD.
A complimentary copy of the strata report can be downloaded here - www.eyeon.com.au/4-16-carr-street-waverton/
Council Rates: $289 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,325 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $148 per quarter (approx.)