3/311a Edgecliff Road Woollahra
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Charming apartment with Harbour views
This lovely apartment is situated in a striking 1927 block of six, steeped in character and aesthetic appeal. Interiors are light-washed and accented by timber floors and high ornate ceilings. This stylish haven flows the full depth of the building, and is embraced by elevated water views and leafy outlooks.
Enjoy a formal lounge with two sets of double glass doors leading to a separate dining room with harbour vistas. You'll find an industrial style gas kitchen, a vast master bedroom also accessing views, a second bedroom and original bathroom with deep bath.
Ideally located equidistant from Edgecliff shopping and transport and Bondi Junction's Westfield, this desirable apartment makes the most of surrounding features: Close to harbour and ocean beaches, parklands, ultimate shopping and CBD transport.
- High ceilings, period detailing, timber floors
- Designed by esteemed Australian architect Emil Sodersten
- Flooded with natural light from its northeast aspect
- Formal lounge connecting to lofty sunroom/dining area
- Harbour views and leafy outlooks for tranquil ambience
- Linen storage, pantry, security block, available street parking
- Attractive boutique block, lifestyle address
- Beaches, parks, great shopping, transport - all within easy reach
- Great investment or cherished home
- Unit size 111sqm (Approx)
Strata rates - $1,413 p/q
Council rates - $328 p/q
Water rates - $170 p/q
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.